Friday, June 14, 2013

Sweets For Teacher

 
As we approach the end of another school year, we like to send in special treats to let our teachers know how much we appreciate all of their help and patience throughout the year. I saw this idea on Pinterest last year, but never got around to putting it all together. This year, I wanted to get it done.
   I picked up a few cracker jars at Target, printed the label on some label paper, and filled the jars with chocolate chip cookies. I topped it off with a matching brown ribbon, and there you have it!
   Of course, you may fill the jar with any cookie you like, and the printable can be sized down to a simple tag that you can attach with ribbon, if preferred. I don't know of any teacher that would not enjoy a simple thank you just because.....
   
The cookie printable can be found at www.thehipmommasjournal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment