Friday, August 23, 2019

Favorite Tomato Recipes

  
I've posted a lot this week about our garden and more specifically about heirloom tomatoes. Today I am sharing some of my favorite ways to use them . I hope you have a chance to try some of these recipes before all of the beautiful fruits are gone!

 The flavor in this dish is amazing. It is easy and quite delicious!


Panzanella is one mouth watering dish that is simple to prepare and sure to please everyone at your table.


Another way to incorporate tomatoes into your meals is to saute them along with other fresh vegetables such as onions and zucchini or any other squash. I cook them together in a little olive oil, with salt & pepper and the mixture creates it's own sauce. I then spoon it over some pasta, add a little freshly grated parmesan and chopped fresh basil.
  
Ina Garten's Vegetable Tian is always a great way to use tomatoes,potatoes,squash and fresh herbs from your garden or local farm stand.

This recipe is my all time favorite way to eat heirloom tomatoes. If you haven't found this blog yet, please take a look. Her recipes are delicious and her step by step photos make cooking a breeze. This tomato tart is a must have in my summer lineup. It is my favorite tomato recipe by far. Thank you to Simply So Good for sharing this recipe with all of us. It is divine!



 

Enjoy your tomatoes, these recipes and your weekend as well!

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment