Wednesday, July 4, 2012

See You Later Alligator

   Here are some fun summer printable ideas for the kiddies.These are the treats I sent my boys to school with on their last day.How cute are the toppers?We made alligator cookies,but you can fill a bag with any treat you like.This  is a great idea for the last day of sports camp,or day camp, or any other adventures your kids might be on this summer. For this one,I used regular sandwich bags,but I usually use treat bags that I pick up at Michael's craft store. Here are a few ideas for the bags....


After you print out the labels,you cut them and add them to your treat bags.They even have a spot to write who they are for,and who they are from.    Where did I find such adorable printables? Anything But Perfect,is one of my favorite new sites.It offers some free printables,and you may also shop for other designs.The assortment is filled with adorable prints for all different occasions.I love the designs,and I think you will too.Take a look at some calendar pages and summer to do lists that I printed out for my kids.....


    Visit http://www.anythingbutperfect.com/ for more fun-filled prints and ideas!You'll love it!

2 comments: