Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Chocolate Covered Oreos

   Fall in my house means Friday night football dinners for my oldest son. I usually like to make a nice tray of cookies, but today I decided to add some special fall themed chocolate covered oreos.These are very easy to make. All that you need are  some candy melts, oreo molds, and of course oreos.  I used a variety of colors in my molds, but feel free to use only milk, dark or white chocolate.Today, I made candy corn, ghosts and of course, footballs.



   Instructions:
 In a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Pour a small amount of chocolate into each opening in the mold. Place one oreo on top of the chocolate. Cover the oreo with additional chocolate. Let set for about ten minutes in either your freezer or refrigerator. Turn over and pop out of the molds.Enjoy!!!

*** Chocolate melts can be found in your local craft store, candy supply store, or at www.amazon.com .
***Oreo molds can be found at your local candy supply store or at www.fancyflours.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment