Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My New Frame

 
 I love scrapbooking! Unfortunately, like many other busy moms ,I am far behind on all of my projects. I have been spending time, or should I say very little time, utilizing Becky Higgins' new Project Life albums that can be put together quickly. For a look at her products, check out HSN , amazon.com , or her own website, www.beckyhiggins.com .
    While perusing one of my favorite scrapbooking blogs recently, www.Lisabearnson.com ,I came across a frame that I absolutely fell in love with. It was gifted to Lisa by a very talented scrapbooker named Michael Lazorchak. I was able to contact Michael, and ask if he would be able to make one for me as well, and he did!
   What I love about this frame, aside from being unique, is that I am able to change the pictures whenever I want, to reflect the season, or whatever is going on in our lives at the time. I was so pleased when I received it, and had to share it with you!
 
   Michael also included framed quotes to hang in the frame, which I love. If you are interested in finding out more about Michael, and his creative scrapbook/memory creations, you can find him at www.chefmichael.typepad.com . He is a very crafty guy, and I look forward to seeing more of his creations!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much. It looks great in your home!

    chefmike.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete