Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Latest Cookies

It has been another busy few weeks! Lots of celebrations. I am always humbled when people serve my sweets to their families and friends when celebrating life's momentous occasions. Here is a look at a few recent creations.
   These cookies were made for a sweet baby girl's baptism. I loved making these. Love the colors.

I also attended a baby shower for a cousin who is anxiously awaiting the arrival of a sweet baby girl. I always enjoy making baby themed cookies.
 
Spring,of course, means it is time to play ball. These were made to celebrate the end of a successful softball season at our local high school. The girl's had a fun year and finished with a win!
 
One of my favorite things to make was this basket I put together for our cousin's high school graduation. We are all very proud of his accomplishments and wish him all the best in his future endeavors!
 
Well, that wraps up another fun week. Next week, I'll be making more arrangements for birthdays,dance recitals, graduations and  other celebrations!

Have a sweet week!

No comments:

Post a Comment