Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Valentine's Day








Another Valentine's Day has come and gone. I wanted to share a few pictures with you of some of the goodies I made for friends. The picture above was actually three sets of cookies I made for mini platters. I was very pleased with the way they turned out.Here is how they looked when they were wrapped up and ready to go.
 
I also made a nice set of Valentine chocolate covered pretzels and cookie favors for a Valentine get together.
 

Someone requested a mini platter with pretzels and chocolate covered Oreos. It was very cute!
 
Chocolate covered pretzels are always popular, especially for Valentine's Day.
Another friend, who works for Tiffany & Co. ,asked to have some personalized hearts made up for her department.

Here is a random addition to this post, simply because it was so delicious! I made a broccoli-cheddar tart for my sweethearts!
 
Now, it is time to get the shamrock cookies going. Here are some I made last year. Love the patterns, so I will be making them again this March.

No comments:

Post a Comment