Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I've Been Shopping (Target & Amazon)

I've been doing a little shopping for Valentine's Day as well as just for a few other things so I thought I'd share some finds with you.
  
The dollar Spot at my local Target is hit or miss, but I did fairly well this week. I found this hot cocoa sign along with these sweet dishtowels..both around $3.00.
 
The mug was not in the dollar section but it was only $4.00.

   My oldest son is studying in Illinois and I plan on sending him some homemade treats for Valentine's Day. These tins are perfect for the goodies. Again..dollar spot find. $3.00 each.
   
We can't go to Target without picking up some snacks. These pretzels are always a favorite in my house. I always buy them around Halloween when they are shaped like bats and pumpkins. Found these cute X and O shapes that I couldn't pass up.
  
My son Mikey loves lollipops and gummies so these fit the bill. I try not to buy them often(we want to avoid cavities), but for Valentine's Day, I'll make an exception. The fact that they are organic is just an added bonus.
   
I also did a little Amazon shopping this week. I saw these bags on this blog and thought they were adorable. They make great snack or lunch bags for little ones, but I think I am going to use them to leave sweet surprise treats around the house for my boys. So cute!
 
Using a lot of plastic is always a concern for me so when I saw these recyclable bags, I ordered a box. They are self adhesive, made of glassine and aren't bad for the environment. Did I mention how cute they are? They come in different designs and are made by the lunchskins company.
  
We love hot cocoa around here, so when I read about  this snowman from Kate Weiser chocolates, I had to get it.  I bought one for the boys for Christmas, but since I shared it on my instagram page, so many people have asked about it. I'm sharing the link for anyone interested. It is a bit pricey, which is why I gave it as a special gift, but it was definitely fun and delicious. If you enjoy real,dark, rich cocoa, then you will like it .
 
Well, those are a few of my recent finds.If you are dealing with frigid temperatures,please stay safe and warm! Don't forget about elderly neighbors and outdoor animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment