Saturday, January 25, 2020

Sweets for Your Valentine

Valentine's Day is fast approaching so I thought I'd share some of my favorite sweet picks today. There are so many delicious goodies out there right now, and it wasn't easy to narrow it down to only a few,but I did. I tend to like to give things that are a little different and perhaps not the items you pick up at the local pharmacy. With a few weeks to go, you can still order some great edibles for the loves in your life.


You can't go wrong with candies from See's. They have been in business since 1972, and offer a wide variety of goodies.I love  this nice arrangement of candies in a traditional heart shaped box. Yum.
I've been a fan of Godiva chocolates since the days of planning my wedding. We gave them out as favors and I've been a loyal customer ever since. Always delicious and now, more affordable options than ever before. I love this set of three ...they make great teacher gifts.
  
I discovered this company two years ago and they quickly became a favorite. Big Little Fudge Company offers a variety of flavors,all individually wrapped,making them a great option to take to the office or for parties. You can also order tins like the one below.

If your sweetie likes to bake,King Arthur Flour's Baking Box is a wonderful gift idea. The flavor combination of chocolate and raspberries in this kit is perfect for Valentine's Day.It comes with all of the non perishables needed to bake a beautiful cake. They also have several other flavor options.
Perhaps my favorite sweet gift idea of the season is the new gift box from Georgetown Cupcakes. They've teamed up with Darcy Miller from Martha Stewart Living to create a gorgeous,mouthwatering assortment of cupcakes adorned with Darcy's whimsical art. Love, love ,love this! It's called Sweet Talk. So cute!
They also offer a beautiful pink heart box filled with a combination of some of their signature flavors. This is a win for the cupcake lovers in your life!

You can even create your own combination or go with one of the many they've put together for Valentine's Day.
Maggie Louise Confections makes some beautiful chocolates,almost too beautiful to eat, almost....

There is still plenty of time to find that extra special, unique gift for the ones you love. I hope I've given you some fun options to choose from! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment