Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gingerbread Tic-Tac-Toe



Here is a fun idea for your children(and you too)!Make an edible tic-tac-toe board!I wish I could take credit for the actual idea,but I spotted this one in a Paula Deen magazine a few years back,and we had a lot of fun making it. You can use gingerbread dough or sugar cookie dough.I made all of my dough,but you can use store-bought in a pinch....this is not so much about the baking as it is spending quality time with the little ones.Simply roll out the dough,cut out a nice size square(I did not measure,and mine is far from straight,that's okay). I used a little icing to adhere the m&m's to the board.I used mini cookie cutters to cut out the pieces and decorated them all.The kids will love making,playing with and eating this fun holiday project!Enjoy!!!

*** If your childen want to give this to a friend as a gift.just place the pieces in a small plastic bag and tie with ribbon.Present the board and pieces in a festive box or basket.The recipient will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment