Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Communion Weekend

  It's been very crazy here lately,as I am sure many of you can understand.We are now at the time of year filled with Communions,graduations,concerts,recitals,sporting events,etc. My family is no exception.This past Saturday,my youngest son Sean received his First Holy Communion.I cannot lie,I was nervous.He is cute as a button,but tough as nails,so when the day finally came and he did everything he was expected to do,we were so proud of him!!Of course ,in honor of his special day,I had to make cookies!Now,I have made many cookies,with many different icings,and many different decorating styles & techniques.I think I have finally found a method & frosting recipe that I love!I found it on a  blog that I have been following,and have to share with you!If you enjoy cookie decorating,throwing parties with fun themes,or are just looking for inspiration,look no further....visit  http://www.thepartiologist.blogspot.com/  !I have been so inspired by this site,and so intrigued by her decorating techniques.The site is filled with wonderful,creative ideas for almost any type of party imaginable,and I know you will love it as much as I do.Take a look,and enjoy all that the site has to offer.
   Here are a few pics of my "little angel" on his special day!I'll be back later in the week with some new ,delicious recipes for you!



   Enjoy all of your upcoming celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment