Thursday, July 6, 2017

Sweets for the Bride

I 'm back! I have been experiencing many computer related issues and was unable to post anything to the blog. Not sure how I managed to get things to work again,but I did! I wanted to catch up on all the cookies that have been made since February.Lots of pictures to go through,so let's get started.Today will be the bridal edition.
  Over the past few months I've made cookies and assorted treats for a variety of celebrations. Many lovely ladies were celebrating engagements,bridal showers and weddings. Here are some of my favorite creations from those celebrations.
   For this shower ,the bride to be requested chocolate covered strawberries as well as calendar "save the date" cookies.
 

 The next bride wanted her guests to receieve a glitzy letter "M"
 I really enjoyed making the cupcakes for this beach themed bridal shower.
 This shower was travel-themed,and they requested vintage suitcase cookies.
 The next two brides wanted simple wedding dresses,one with Tiffany inspired colors,the other requested pink details.

 I think this was my favorite.The bride to be and her family love horses and racing, and the wedding will be in Saratoga,hence the wedding dresses and race horses. Fun!
 This bride wanted every guest to have an engagement ring cookie presented in a small ring box for her guests. Cute idea!
Wishing all of the lovely ladies happiness as they begin a new chapter in their lives.
  I will be back tomorrow with more cookie creations! Enjoy your day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment