Thursday, September 20, 2018

Fall Decorating

My favorite time of year is here again! I love to decorate for fall. The colors, the pumpkins and the falling leaves all make me very happy. Today I wanted to share some of the new things I've found for the season . I am hoping to get out this weekend and pick up some mums and pumpkins so I can finish decorating, sit back and enjoy it all.
  I ordered these galvanized buckets (see above) and love them! I plan to fill them with mums,pumpkins and gourds, and place them on my front porch.
I purchased this   fall garland which I will hang around my front entrance. I ordered two, but as it turns out,I have to order another to cover the entire space. I think it will make a nice addition to the front of the house.
   At the end of the summer,QVC always has fall decorating shows which really have some nice  items. I found this Pumpkin Pot  and  am using it to store pretzels and other treats for the kids. So cute! Another great item I found was this beautiful pierced pumpkin. I picked up two of them and they are quite substantial. The color is gorgeous as well. I planned to place them outside, but since my porch is not covered, I am going to keep them inside instead. They are currently sold out, but there is a waiting list if you'd like to purchase them. They had white pumpkins as well.
   These adorable candy corn paper placemats are from Hermann Furniture. They are located in Texas, but if you call them, they will ship their items to you if possible. These come in the form of a pad,set of 24 placemats,and easily tear away and are ready to use on your table.

   While browsing  the web, I came across this Hello Pumpkin Pillow,which I  picked up,and is still in stock.
I also found this beautiful set of tiered pumpkins.I had a gift card so I ordered it online and found out that I was able to have them sent to my local Kirkland's store without having to pay shipping fees. When I went in to pick up my order, they also told me I was entitled to an additional discount( I think it was 15%) on anything in the store because I 'd place an online order for in store pickup. I wound up buying two fall signs..I mean,why not? Win-win.I am not sure if they still have the tiered pumpkins in stock.

 One of the things I love most about the fall is the cooler weather.I enjoy curling up with a cup of herbal tea,a good book or magazine and a warm blanket. After reading many positive posts about this  throw , I decided to give it a try,and they were right! It really is one of the softest,coziest throws I own. I plan to buy some as Christmas gifts this year. It is so soft and I  love the color as well. I chose the rust clay color,which is perfect for fall.



    Well, those are a few of my latest purchases. I will be back tomorrow with more fall fun decorating ideas. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment