Monday, October 17, 2011

Had To Share....

When I saw this cookie this morning from Cookie Crazie & Cookies With A Mission,I just had to share it with you!The talent and work that went into this cookie is unreal.I love the details,right down to the leaves on the trees,and the hay sticking out of the wagon!I have always been a fan of the beautiful designs done by Cookie Crazie,and like her other creations,this just puts a smile on my face!It was created by a team of cookie decorating enthusiasts,and it just embodies fall.Only problem is,I think it is too pretty to eat!!
   Check out http://www.cookiecrazie.blogspot.com/ for more beautiful,whimsical cookie art.You are sure to be amazed.Not only is this one talented cookie decorator,she also uses her cookies to help others!Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment